Integrating a Unified Communication platform across a business can be a complex process, but with the right planning and implementation, it will greatly improve communication efficiency and reduce costs. Hemisphere Communications takes a strategic and thorough approach that adheres to best practices including:
- 1. Evaluate your business needs: Consider the number of employees, locations, and communication requirements of your business. This will help you determine the type of communication platform and systems that are best suited for your business.
- 2. Plan network infrastructure: We ensure your network infrastructure is capable of handling the increased traffic that a unified communications platform will generate. This includes assessing your internet bandwidth, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- 3. System Setup and Integration: Hemisphere will set up your phone system including configuring user accounts, assigning phone numbers, and setting up call routing as well as other devices across the platform.
- 4. Employee Training: Hemisphere Communications provides training to employees on system use, access and security, and how to use any additional features.
- 5. Test and troubleshoot: Prior to full integration, Hemisphere Communications will conduct thorough testing of your platform and systems before rolling it out to your entire business. This will help identify any potential issues that need to be addressed.
- 6. Monitor and maintain: Hemispheres can monitor your new system to ensure it is working effectively and efficiently. Regularly maintain and update the system resources to ensure it is secure and up to date.
Rest assured, Hemisphere will work with you every step of the way and provide support.